Need proof that our Music4Good apprenticeships work?
The Summer 2011 Music4Good Apprenticeships application is now open.
Music4Good provides amazing, life-changing, ACCREDITED, MANAGED and PAID apprenticeship at established record labels in London. Successful candidates will secure a job working in marketing, A&R, promotion, digital departments.
• 18-24 years-old
• Preferably not in education, employment or training
• Able to work a full time, 9 month apprenticeships from mid September
• Positive, outgoing attitude with good communication skills
• Passion for music
• A knowledge of the business aspect of music is an advantage.
To apply, please send a CV and short letter about why you should get the opportunity of a lifetime!
To: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th 2011.
Please take the time to create a clear and accurate CV, and to write a short covering letter about you, your experience, motivations and interests. Late applications will not be considered.
The application window is quite short, so please apply promptly.
If your CV is of interest, you will be invited to interview. There are 4 stages of interviews (subject to change):
1. Group interview - mid July - 14th-19th July
2. 2nd stage interview - w/c 21st July
3. Pre-apprenticeship training - 27-29th July
4. Employer interviews - August - tbc
If you get through these stages and are chosen, you will start your apprenticeship in mid September 2011.
It is important to note that there is NO music making or artists development roles within the apprenticeship.